Monday, October 19, 2009

District 81 Final Say

Okay, I know it seems like I'm beating a dead horse, so I'll make this the last post about this particular subject unless I hear something worth mentioning. This was from Terren Roloff, Spokane School District Community Relations Director. Here's what Ms. Roloff had to say:


Hi Mr. Myers. On behalf of Spokane Public Schools, our response to your questions to some of our principals and administrators is as follows: There is no district-wide policy that punishes people for saying "Merry Christmas," encourages swearing, or punishes students for bringing Bibles to school. Thank you.

Terren Roloff
Community Relations Director
354-7338


So there we have it. I'm still waiting to hear back from Ms. Carder to get her side of this all. Hopefully that will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment